Verdicts And Settlements*
- $1,775,000 settlement of auto accident resulting in permanent injuries.
- $1,250,000 jury verdict. Pedestrian Accident, Pedestrian hit in parking lot by truck, sustaining serious injuries. Reported to be largest personal injury verdict in that county.
- $1,000,000 wrongful death settlement, with co-counsel. Motorcycle accident caused by road construction company’s negligence.
- $750,000 settlement of logging truck accident in which a parent and two children sustained permanent injuries and the maximum insurance benefits were paid.
- $600,000 personal injury jury verdict from rear-end collision. Pre-trial offer from insurance company less than $25,000. Reported at the time to be the largest personal injury verdict in that county.
- $1,200,000 recovered in jury trial setting aside will for undue influence.
- $1,200,000 settlement (with co-counsel) in will caveat case based on undue influence and breach of contract for wills between husband and wife.
- $1,000,000 settlement of case challenging will based on undue influence
- $1,000,000 + recovery (with co-counsel) above the amount offered by condemning authority, at non-jury trial in Superior Court
*Similar results are not guaranteed. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately. The above cases do not represent the law firm’s entire record. Case summaries are from 1997 through the present.