Representing Your Interests In Estate And Probate Litigation
If you are involved in a family situation where there is a dispute about the handling of assets or making of a will, tLaw Offices of West & Smith, L.L.P. will be glad to allow you a free consultation to discuss those matters. We have experience in litigating these cases at the superior court level and in the appellate courts.
We know how to conduct the necessary discovery and investigation to uncover the paper trail that is often the key to success in such matters.
Our substantial experience in matters concerning the mediation and litigation of estate disputes pertains to a variety of issues, such as:
- Estate administration misconduct
- Will contests
- Will validity or enforceability
- Breaches of fiduciary duty
- Power of attorney abuses
- Conflicts of interest
- Trustee, executor or administrator removal and replacement
- Undue Influence, or other concerns with the procurement of a will or other transfer of property
- Undue Influence in obtaining lifetime asset transfers
- Undue Influence in creation of joint bank accounts
- Unclear or ambiguous terms in wills or trusts
- Drafting errors
We Will Help Protect Your Rights
Some of the cases involve wills pushed on elderly family members, others result from unwarranted estate challenges from expectant heirs. In any event, it is important to recognize that these estate matters are very time sensitive.
In cases of self-dealing, misappropriation of assets and other breaches of fiduciary duty, we advocate for the rightful beneficiaries. We understand the sensitive dynamics present in these cases.
It is important to identify and protect your legal rights in an estate and to preserve estate assets from misappropriation or loss of value. For a free consultation on how our attorneys can help you, contact us at 910-684-3998, or use our online contact form.