Personal Injury

Worried About Finances After An Injury? Let Us Help.

Unfortunately, you may not realize how much you relied on having a body fully capable of completing everyday tasks until you lose it. Whether your catastrophic injury will lead to permanent disability, or will eventually heal, you could be facing months or years of limited function.

You may be unable to work, or forced to take a lesser-paying job. Then there is the pain and suffering that drains your quality of life.

The attorneys at West & Smith LLP have been representing personal injury victims from the Moore County, Chatham County and Randolph County area since 1975. We work aggressively to make sure the negligent people, businesses or other parties that allowed your injury to happen are held financially responsible. Our attention to detail, hard work and decades of experience will greatly improve your chances of receiving a just settlement or trial verdict.

We have obtained recoveries in multiple cases in excess of one million dollars.

From our office in Southern Pines, North Carolina, we represent clients who have experienced all kinds of personal injury, including:

  • Back and spinal injuries, including those requiring back fusion surgery
  • Brain injuries
  • Burn injuries
  • Wrongful death

We Represent Victims Of All Types Of Accidents

The types of cases West & Smith LLP has assisted plaintiffs with include:

  • Car accidents, including truck accidents, pedestrian accidents and motorcycle accidents
  • Boating accidents
  • Workers' compensation
  • Toxic mold
  • Claims against state agencies or employees
  • Dog bite cases
  • Slip-and-fall cases

Serious Injury Can Stop You From Working

Even if your serious injury is not anyone's fault, you still may qualify for benefits. In North Carolina, the state Industrial Commission provides workers' compensation benefits for people injured on the job. For those with a condition or illness that prevents them from working, Social Security Disability benefits can help make up for your lost income.

Contact Us

For a free, no-obligation consultation, call 910-684-3998 or fill out our online contact form.